Write About Yourself So Clients Will Listen
A 4-Email Mini Class | Read or listen along!
Subscribers to my e-letters can get in on a free class!
This class covers:
- The secret skill you ALREADY HAVE that makes you an expert at writing about yourself. Yep. You heard me.
- How to know exactly how much to share online (whether you’re the world’s biggest extrovert OR a more private person)
- What clients actually want to hear about you + what persuades
By the time you’re done, you’ll have:
- A short, 3-line bio that’s publish-ready!
- A personalized cheat sheet of ideas to apply to longer “About” type pages
- A clear view of how to comfortably talk about yourself in your blogging + social media practice
Read OR listen along:
You’ll get a written + an mp3 audio version each day. Listen while you edit or do dishes! (In order, the audio lasts 3, 9, 15, and 4 minutes, so it’ll fit right in with your day.)
And it’s free. Let’s do this.
Drop your preferred email below, and get the first lesson right away!
As a subscriber, you’ll also receive e-letters from me, which will contain delicious blog updates, psychology tips, and news of the occasional screaming deal. Don’t worry – like I say in my Privacy Notice, you can unsubscribe anytime.