The Blog Library
Writing about myself is hard. What do clients want to hear? Do they care? Do I sound dumb?
Bleh. This sounds like everyone else. My life just isn’t that interesting.
I’m a private person and I don’t want to share that much, anyway.
And I thought, wait, they’re going about this the wrong way. I should write some blog posts about this.
But then I realized –
What if I just made a mini free class so people could knock this out quickly, figure out what clients want to hear, AND have a 3-line bio finished at the end?
Yeah. Let’s do that instead.
So I hunkered down for awhile, and now, I give you:
A 4-Email Mini Class
This class covers:
- The secret skill you ALREADY HAVE that makes you an expert at writing about yourself. Yep. You heard me.
- How to know exactly how much to share online (whether you’re the world’s biggest extrovert OR a more private person)
- What clients actually want to hear about you + what persuades
By the time you’re done, you’ll have:
- A short, 3-line bio that’s publish-ready!
- A personalized cheat sheet of ideas to apply to longer “About” type pages
- A clear view of how to comfortably talk about yourself in your blogging + social media practice
Read OR listen along:
You’ll get a written + an mp3 audio version each day. Listen while you edit or do dishes! (In order, the audio lasts 3, 9, 15, and 4 minutes, so it’ll fit right in with your day.)
And it’s free.
Let’s do this.
Drop your preferred email below, and get the first lesson right away! You’ll also receive email news and updates from me, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
See you in your inbox.