The Blog Library
Top 8 Posts From 2013
Well 2013, it’s nearly time to pack it in.
But before we scatter to the wintry winds to celebrate, eat, wrap, unwrap, toast, dance, carol, and generally swirl ourselves in holiday bliss –
Here’s one last peek at this past year. Did you miss any of these posts? Some were the most-trafficked, some were the most-shared or most-discussed, and a couple were paths less traveled but perhaps worth revisiting:
1. Your Blog Should Be More Like Hannibal Lecter. Here’s Why.
2. Stop Telling Your Clients They’re Beautiful. Do This Instead.
3. How To Get Anyone To Keep Reading (I Can’t Believe I’m Sharing This).
4. A Neat Trick For Getting Clients To Follow Rules
5. You’re Losing Money If You’re Not Doing This When You Sell
6. The People-Pleaser’s Guide To Standing Up For Yourself In Business
7. Why Imperfections Are Good for Business
and don’t forget:
8. Your Daily Guide To A Productive Winter
Thanks for another fantastic year together.
We’ve emailed and chatted. We’ve conferenced in D.C, Chicago, and Saskatchewan. We’ve written together, de-lurked together, heck I even made a video.
I know I say it all the time, but I really mean it – you are the best blog readers on the planet. You’re kind, courteous, thoughtful, you give me and others the benefit of the doubt, and your support just generally means everything to me.
Thank you for making this little corner of the Internet so darn pleasant and full of sunshine.
I hope you enjoy the next few weeks with family. I’m taking a break from email through January 1st. (Good grief, how I need to rehab from too much Internet time – what about you?)
My Pen-Pal-In-Chief, Suzanne, will take care of any pressing matters through this Friday. After that, any correspondence will receive a prompt reply in the new year.
Sending hugs and wishes for soft snow, warm memories, and beautiful pictures (at least until it’s time to put the dang camera down and enjoy yourself…)
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
Happy holidays, Jenika! See you next year! 🙂
Thanks for sharing! 2014 is going to be a great and productive year!
Thank you for being you, Jenika. Ironically, I can’t find the words to describe what your blog, Skype mentoring and products have done for me and my business! Thank you and Merry Christmas!!